Neil C. Bender, MD
(Founder CarolinaEast Internal Medicine)
CarolinaEast Internal Medicine began as a vision of Dr. Neil C. Bender in a small office in Pollocksville, NC.
Today, CIM has grown to more than 40 physicians and other providers representing more than a dozen specialties, in addition to primary and urgent care services.
Through the years, to improve ease of access to comprehensive medical care, the practice has expanded to include offices in New Bern, Havelock, Vanceboro and Cape Carteret.
With in-house laboratories, x-ray, CT, ultrasonography, nuclear studies and an endoscopy center, CIM patients have access to leading edge care, medical testing and outpatient procedures close to home.
One of the most important decisions you will ever make is your choice of a doctor and medical practice to care for you and your loved ones. At CarolinaEast Internal Medicine, we understand your concerns.
- We know that experience and training counts.
- We know that keeping up to date with new techniques, procedures and equipment is necessary.
- We know that comfort and convenience matter, along with finding everything you need in one place.
- We know that when you need care, ease of access is important. At CIM we do not require patients to have a referral to see any of our providers or specialists.
- Most importantly, we know you want someone you can trust – someone you know has your best interests at heart.
At CarolinaEast Internal Medicine, patients are family, and family comes first.
- Diagnostic Services
- Family Practice
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
Click Here for Locations and Contact Information